gather the tots and the paintbrushes, it’s time for more backyard ART camp!
Buzzmills, Jane’s corner of blogland, is one of those that places that is always colorful, bright and literally brimming with creativity. she has a natural knack for listening to kids and treasuring what they have to say. her joy at being a parent and incredible talent at creating an inspired environment for her kids is contagious.
for backyard ART camp she is sharing an accessible and beautiful pointillism project inspired by a George Seurat painting! lucky us, right? so, gather your supplies and head on over to check out Jane’s project!
this project was inspired by her families recent trip to an art museum, which she writes about here. in fact, the art museum visit inspired her to a ridiculous degree and she and her kids ended up working on loads of projects! well..you will see. I think I already mentioned she is brimming with creativity? yup. I did!
p.s. one more day to enter the giveaway! I have been floored and touched by everyone’s favorite artists and favorite pieces of artwork! if you haven’t already shared, go for it!
p.p.s. don’t forget to join the flickr group and check out the Pinterest board to follow all things backyard art camp! we are so eager to see the projects happening in your backyard. there might even be a giveaway for everyone who shares their projects with us. wink.
p.p.p. s. there is so much more backyard art camp to come. don’t forget to check back!
- july 24–danielle and andrea from crafting connections
- july 29–deborah from my life at playtime
- july 31– stephanie from the crafty kitty
- august 5–miranda from miranda makes
- august 7–dawn suzette from simple things notebook
- august 12–stephinie from gypsy forest
- august 14–courtney from mon petit lyons
- august 19–carla from small + friendly
- august 21–sanae from sanae ishdia
- august 26–jennet from feathered nest studio
- august 28–tara from girl like the sea
- labor day–wrap up and highlights of BAC
p.p.p.p.s. just kidding. I’m done.