I have been exceptionally lucky lately. and, not just in the healthy kids, awesome husband, hilarious friends, grass-in-the-backyard kind of of way. but, really, unusually lucky…in the past month I have won a sewing machine (yup!), two sewing patterns, and was randomly sent two beautiful picture books…I promise to share more about that later. It’s raining crazy luck over here. so, it is high time I give back.
that is why I’m linking up with the wonderful giveaways going on at sew mama sew. if you are here because you saw me over there, WELCOME! I’m truly happy you are here.
I’m giving away two wonderful books sure to spark some creative projecting:
1) Cool Girls Quilt : More than 15 Fresh, Fun and Funky Projects by the lovely Linda Lum DeBono
2) Out of the Box : Unleash your Creativity Through Quilts by Mary Lou Weidman.
both book offer colorful, inventive project ideas that go beyond the ordinary, run of the mill quilting.
1. leave a comment on this post.
2. follow this blog, either on bloglovin’, or by email (add your email to the box on the right) and leave a comment to let me know you did that.
3. follow me on Facebook and let me know in a comment.
each comment will count as one chance. good luck!
UPDATE: thanks to everyone who entered and are now following, it’s nice to have new friends!
the winner using a random number generator is #79 Jennifer Thompson! Yay! [sound of crowd cheering]. Jennifer, I will be in touch by email. Congratulations.