it’s monday and we’ve entered week three of Backyard ART Camp!
have you had a chance to give any of the art projects a try yet?
maybe you’ve decorated your backyard with fabric scraps, or found an artful use for those nature walk treasures, or enjoyed painting with something other than a paint brush. or, perhaps you’ve been sitting back, relaxing and reading stories or browsing craft books…
we’d love to see how you are participating so don’t forget to add your pictures to the flickr group! you can also tag any Facebook photos with #backyardartcamp, and keep checking in on our Pinterest board too!
Check out her beautiful kandinsky-inspired project here!
Deborah is full of amazing art projects! this past Spring she recently finished up a year’s worth of art school projects over at Classic Play where she has engaged her childen in 26 different artful activities…
she knows how to throw a great party!
and she’s got so many cute and clever DIYs like this wine crate planter.
and these s’mores baskets…
I am so happy to have Deborah join us today! head on over to her blog, My Life at Playtime, to see her awesome Kandinsky inspired art project! I’m thinking the boys are really going to like this one. thanks Deborah!
here’s a reminder of everyone who is joining us for Backyard ART Camp!
- danielle and andrea from crafting connections
- deborah from my life at playtime
- stephanie from the crafty kitty
- miranda from miranda makes
- dawn suzette from simple things notebook
- stephinie from gypsy forest
- courtney from mon petit lyons
- carla from small + friendly
- sanae from sanae ishdia
- jennet from feathered nest studio
- tara from girl like the sea